It’s an exiting time - development is ramping up, and I need some helping hands and brains!
The role is as a Developer with knowledge of C++/C/Python. You will have at least some programming experience either in a University setting or professionally. Your salary will be based on experience.
Important: You must be able to work from my office in Bath.
I am currently looking to fill two positions, one is for a full time Developer the other is for a part time Developer.
Part time role
- You should be able to work a minimum of 6 hours a week, e.g. 3 hours two days, from my office.
- You will be responsible for your own project deliveries.
Full time role
- Responsible for design and architecture of project critical components.
- Iterative development, we strive to deliver early and deliver often.
- Responsible for the full development flow from data through backend to UI.
We are developing a tool for doing spatio-temporal analysis and reporting on data warehouse operations meta data.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a basic knowledge of C/C++; this is the only strict programming language requirement.
- Have some programming experience (be prepared to show your favourite project or piece of code).
- Have some knowledge of SQL and relational data structures.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter, along with your salary expectations and when you’d be available to start to jobs [at] cambridgedatasolutions.co.uk.
The deadline for applications is 5pm, 1th May 2013.
I’m interested in hearing from individuals, no recruitment agencies, please.